1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Buycraft problem

Discussion in 'Plugin Help' started by AffanStarPure, Apr 1, 2017.

1. AffanStarPure

AffanStarPure Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    AffanStarPure
    OK I have problem about buycraft not plugin when I put name sometime is said invaild name when people log in when people want to donate the Server but is said invaild name that problem we use cracked user not premium i have no idea Alot people want donate.. my server but is problem name won't in do u know what is problem??

2. Sandertv

Sandertv Zombie Pigman Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    Sandertv
    That's because Buycraft uses MCPC names. It probably uses MCPC API to check if the player exists, and gives that error if it doesn't. This is not possible for MCPE because everybody can use any name. You could try asking the developers of Buycraft for an option on that I guess.

3. Thunder33345

Thunder33345 Moderator Staff Member

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
    AFAIK buycraft have an offline server option

4. AffanStarPure

AffanStarPure Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    AffanStarPure
    Can You Explain It?

5. WinterBuild7074

WinterBuild7074 Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    winterbuild7074
    I think lots of people make this mistake: people always click on Online Server because they think it means their server is online. But Online Server means, it's an MCPC server. Offline Server means MCPE server, and it really looks confusing I think.
    The only way to fix this is deleting the BuyCraft Store and creating a new one, and select
    Offline Mode (It doesn't mean your server is offline).

6. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    Offline mode just means that it isn't connected to the Mojang API, Cracked servers are in offline-mode too, not only MCPE servers...

jasonwynn10 and EdwardHamHam like this.
  7. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
    Not exactly. MCPC servers can be offline servers. A lot of Minecraft PC servers like that exsist, and work just like @HimbeersaftLP said: offline servers just aren't connected to the Mojang auth API's. This way you can play on said server without buying Minecraft leagally. MCPE servers aren't even connected to that API (although some of them do require you to have an XBOX Live account) so MCPE accounts won't show up in that system. I wish I could tell you more, but I bought my copy of Minecraft PC legally for the $26.95, so I don't even know that much more about it.

HimbeersaftLP likes this.
  8. WinterBuild7074

GitHub:
    winterbuild7074
    I made the same mistake on my BuyCraft store. It only accepts Xbox account names. Is there still any other way except deleting and open a new store? I opened a new store yesterday, but many things are now locked because I had the free Ultimate version for 14 days. I atleast need to edit the CSS styles on the newly created store, but can't – only because of my mistake.

9. hfmx

hfmx Creeper

You can make a new webstore from "Webstores" in the control panel - direct link: https://server.buycraft.net/webstores

10. WinterBuild7074

GitHub:
    winterbuild7074
    I deleted my BuyCraft account and created a new one, plus a new webstore. Everything works now and I have 14 days Ultimate again.
    I don't need anymore help, I think this can closed.

hfmx likes this.
  11. SzanelGirl

SzanelGirl Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    SzanelGirl
    Help my plugin StoneGenerator pls

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.