1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Buyable/Rideable Horses

Discussion in 'Requests' started by LordJoshie, Apr 20, 2017.

1. LordJoshie

LordJoshie Silverfish

GitHub:
    lordjoshie
    Willing to generously credit someone for their hard work in developing a plugin for me.

A similar plugin to the LifeBoat Mounts/Mobs plugin, only... a bit different.

I'd like there to be Horses only, available to purchase (EconomyAPI) and you can mount your horse and ride it.

IF possible, perhaps the ability to buy different speed horses, or different strength horses.

...again, I am willing to generously credit someone for their hard work in developing this plugin.

contact me for more info - [email protected]

2. Thunder33345

Thunder33345 Moderator Staff Member

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
    If the "credit" in your context meant giving someone payment please stop, Read the README before you even open a thread here!
    "Do NOT offer incentives such as payment, ranks on servers, etc. It is of course OK if you want to credit the developer on your server, but do not offer ops, admins, etc. in Plugin Request threads."

3. LordJoshie

LordJoshie Silverfish

GitHub:
    lordjoshie
    yo breh....

Don'ts
    • offer incentives such as payment, ranks on servers, etc. It is of course OK if you want to credit the developer on your server, but do not offer ops, admins, etc. in Plugin Request threads.
    It is of course OK if you want to credit the developer

Notice my choice of words ?

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  4. LordJoshie

LordJoshie Silverfish

GitHub:
    lordjoshie
    & by generously credit, I mean... I have social media, a website, a server I could put on a sign that the dev made such a wonderful plugin and we all owe thanks to their hard work ;P

ayee, yah.. thats what I meant maytie, nothing like... $150 or anything. pft. I read the rules, I obviously wouldn't be giving away $150 usd to anyone for this... pft.

you so silly.

5. moska

moska Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    supermaxalex
    I did rideable horses. But the code is a bit messy lmao

6. LordJoshie

LordJoshie Silverfish

GitHub:
    lordjoshie
    give an example, elaborate. willing to share ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.