1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Blocks Spawner

Discussion in 'Requests' started by CupidonSauce173, Feb 21, 2018.

1. CupidonSauce173

CupidonSauce173 Zombie

GitHub:
    cupidonsauce173
    It would be great to have a plugin that make some blocks to spawn a item, example for me, I want example a block (that we could set on a config file) to spawn a Firework, not the object that a player can take but to launch a firework...I don't know if the plugin has been already made

2. RUISMINE

RUISMINE Silverfish

GitHub:
    thecgaming
    What do you mean by "blocks to spawn an item"? Mob spawners dropping the item or do you want a block to act as a dispenser? To shoot off certain items, in your case a firework/fireworks? And No I dont think suck plugin has been made.

3. CupidonSauce173

CupidonSauce173 Zombie

GitHub:
    cupidonsauce173
    Yes, like a dispenser.

4. RUISMINE

RUISMINE Silverfish

GitHub:
    thecgaming
    It can probably be coded, im not sure about this one. Maybe spawn the item as a projectile entity? Or spawn a firework at every X seconds using the block's XYZ coordinates.

5. CupidonSauce173

CupidonSauce173 Zombie

GitHub:
    cupidonsauce173
    Im not a good coder xD, I will look at some plugins code to see how they are made (plugins that launch items) or ask

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.