1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Automatic, Rapid, Repeater Crossbow

Discussion in 'Development' started by WhoAreMe, May 19, 2020.

1. WhoAreMe

WhoAreMe Witch

Hi! Is it possible to make a plugin where you can shoot many arrow at once while holding a crossbow?
    What i want to accomplish is on this video.

This topic might be broad and i don't know where to start. First, I wanna know if it is possible.

2. NTT

NTT Zombie

GitHub:
    NTT1906
    Just spawn the arrow?

3. SOFe

SOFe Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    sof3
    It is trivial to make the player automatically shoot more arrows after shooting once, but the number of arrows shot probably needs to be hardcoded.
    Alternatively, it is possible to make the crossbow fire arrows automatically when the player starts pulling the bow and stop firing when it gets released, but that involves more internal specifics but should not be too hard.

WhoAreMe likes this.
  4. NTT

NTT Zombie

GitHub:
    NTT1906
    How about a good one, you want it to be a enchantment or just an item

5. WhoAreMe

WhoAreMe Witch

You mean it i might be possible to be implemented once its released? If that is not sure then. The thing that im concern about is about being in time with the animation. The first thing happen in the crossbow is it charge then it goes to the middle then thats where it shoots just one arrow. That is what i want to change maybe i need to spawn many arrow in the same direction crossbow to fire it automatically. If that is implemented, i can imagine rifles in many server now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.