1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Arena System

Discussion in 'Development' started by RedstoneAlmeida, Dec 14, 2016.

1. RedstoneAlmeida

RedstoneAlmeida Spider

GitHub:
    redstonealmeida
    Hey, how can I make an Arena system with cooldown among others, I want to make a minigame base, I just do not have the slightest idea to start an Arena, can anyone help me? :)

2. SOFe

SOFe Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    sof3
    Not exactly sure how you define "arena system".

https://github.com/LegionPE/LegionPE-Eta/tree/master/LegionPE-Core/src/legionpe/games/spleef This spleef section of a plugin by PEMapModder should help you learn what PEMapModder thinks is the best way to implement arenas. Pay extra attention to how SpleefGame and SpleefArena manages the SpleefSessionData in their class properties (each SpleefSessionData instance represents one player), especially how quitting arenas is handled.

Check out @LegionPE tweets in mid 2015 (like April or May) if you want to have an idea how spleef worked for reference.

LilCrispy2o9 likes this.
  3. RedstoneAlmeida

RedstoneAlmeida Spider

GitHub:
    redstonealmeida
    I wanted a system in which I could create several Arenas only with the same functionality, type 8 slots, some with 12

4. SOFe

SOFe Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    sof3
    Yes. This is exactly what the link I sent you is about.

LilCrispy2o9 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.