1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

API Server Returned Error Message

Discussion in 'Help' started by KygekDev, Aug 19, 2020.

1. KygekDev

KygekDev Witch

GitHub:
    KygekDev
    I don't know what causes this error but here's the story: Our server was killed by our hosting service. Then the next day it was back up, but all of players' money (EconomyAPI) were reset to default. Luckily I had a backup. Then I replace the Money.yml with the one in my backup. Then I started the server and a player joined. Then the server gets these error:

[Server thread/WARNING]: API Server Returned Error Message: Monthly Request Limit Reached when Kygekraqmak connected
    [Server thread/CRITICAL]: Shutting down server to prevent blacklisting on API Database

Note: I've reproduced the error. Continue reading please!

Then the server restarted. It happened many times. So what's the problem? Is the server heavily corrupted. It never happened to me before. Full log is here: https://jpst.it/2g1hg. Any help would be very appreciated.

EDIT: Please ignore the "Could not load worlds" errors. They were already there, way before this problem occurred.
    PocketMine-MP: Version 3.15.0 For Minecraft Bedrock 1.16.20 (Protocol Version 408)
    PHP: Version 7.3.19

Last edited: Aug 19, 2020
  2. hexmor

hexmor Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    h3xmor
    i think this is hosting problem . maybe your plugin db is connected to mysql or maybe they just store plugin_data in other server

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.