1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Solved Any Working world edit plugins

Discussion in 'Plugin Help' started by StuntzCo, Feb 9, 2017.

1. StuntzCo

StuntzCo Baby Zombie

under the CI section of Poggit none of the plugins show what API they are compatible with
    is the worldeditart plugin compatible with API 3.0 ALPHA 3 if not are there any worldedit plugins that do work with the new API also is there a simple plugin to show your coordinates on command example /cd and it shows my coordinates.

2. Marabou

Marabou Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    wiligangster
    use https://github.com/thebigsmileXD/MagicWE like worldeditart

XCodeMCPE and StuntzCo like this.
  3. Sandertv

Sandertv Zombie Pigman Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    Sandertv
    Not sure what kind of world edit plugin you're searching for. If you're searching for a normal world editor, the one @Marabou listed would do. If you're searching for one like VoxelSniper on PC I can give you one.

4. StuntzCo

StuntzCo Baby Zombie

something similar to leet server world edit. where you have a wand or where you type /setpoint and then another point and are able to use fill command and ake shapes @Sandertv

[update]
    I'm gonna try it thanks. but do I need to bump the API. [also @Sandertv id like to know about what you were talking about as well. I don't need to do anything major I use World painter for the major stuff then import the world into pocket mine and that's where I do the minor stuff especially stuff that's vertical since wp is a layered program so it's hard to cut vertically and horizontally at the same time if you understand what I'm trying to convey...

[update
    Says the plugins incompatible so i guess I'll have to bump the API
    [update fixed it I'm so happy that plugin isn't in the form of a phar because all I had to do was open up the yml and change the api instead of making the pharr a zip ,extracting etc...etc.. it was easy thanks /]

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
  5. StuntzCo

StuntzCo Baby Zombie

My only complaint with this plugin, it's pretty serious too, is 1 the wand does not work. But most importantly the undo command doesn't work
    it executes but does not actually undo anything. I copied a massive custom staircase that took at least an hour to build (also I wish there was a feature to rotate a copied object" and pasted it in the wrong spot which ruined the terrain which I was not able to undo causing me to have to spend 20 minutes fixing the problem which could have been avoided if the undo command worked.

These problems are most likely due to the API being incompatible and myself just bumping it I'm gonna comment the issue on its GitHub repo

jasonwynn10 likes this.
  6. Thunder33345

Thunder33345 Moderator Staff Member

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
    i would like to conclude you will never get anything similar to WAE in terms of quality and functionality

Sandertv likes this.
  7. Awzaw

Awzaw Zombie Pigman Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    awzaw
    Patience... It looks like WorldEditArt might be back soon :)

8. StuntzCo

StuntzCo Baby Zombie

How soon do you think it might be back

9. Awzaw

GitHub:
    awzaw
    Spey, no idea... You'll have to hope @SOFe answers that one, he's probably the only person qualified to do it and he's a very busy guy. There's a build on poggit, but I think there's still some things that need updating

10. StuntzCo

StuntzCo Baby Zombie

Is he building it

11. Awzaw

GitHub:
    awzaw
    All I know is that the repo was added to poggit, which should mean it's going somewhere...

12. StuntzCo

StuntzCo Baby Zombie

Ok thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.