1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

anti-griefing for players?

Discussion in 'Plugin Help' started by ovendial, Dec 5, 2016.

1. ovendial

ovendial Silverfish

Hi,

I use I-protector to keep my admin-oriented builds from being edited. what's a recommended plugin with commands for players?
    I'd want to setup a non-griefing area for them, then all them to allow or disallow other players from editing in their anti-griefing area.

It'd be fine If I had to be the one to setup the area first.

2. Thunder33345

Thunder33345 Moderator Staff Member

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
    i remember one plugin called /rg range guard or something but the download link was unclear or if it even works now days
    it was begin used on one of the MCPE SMP server named "Worst Server Ever" maybe you can ask sub's mod or if anyone here knows anything about it

3. Awzaw

Awzaw Zombie Pigman Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    awzaw
    I think the the best options at the moment are EconomyLand and/or WorldProtect. EconomyLand has many useful commands for inviting players/staff etc to edit protected land, and you can use permissions to control who has access to which commands, bypassing etc. WorldProtect is very useful too but applies to entire worlds, so you can ban commands/items and protect 'official' builds (even from OP if necessary) on the world level.

4. ovendial

ovendial Silverfish

I've looked into EconomyLand. Is this the most recent version? It seems to be missing commands for marking Pos1 and Pos2, Invite and Kick.

Here's what EconomyLand v2.0.9 shows me: Usage: /land <buy|move|list|whose|give|here>

Here's the command list for the Nukkit version:
    • /land <pos1|pos2|buy|sell|give|here|whose|list|invite|kick>

5. archie426

archie426 Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    archie426
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure EconomyLand is just an estate agent.... This idea could be merged into it if we had access to the repo, I think it is by onebone?

6. Sandertv

Sandertv Zombie Pigman Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    Sandertv
    It does work in fact. Just use /startp and /endp to claim an area.

HimbeersaftLP likes this.
  7. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    It works, just get the newest version from GitHub

8. archie426

archie426 Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    archie426
    Oh, I had no idea

HimbeersaftLP likes this.
  9. Muqsit

Muqsit Chicken

GitHub:
    muqsit
    Grief protection doesn't just mean cancelling block placing and breaking. There are many more factors such as blocking explosions, lava/water overflows etc. I had made one not long ago but had misplaced it. I'll catch you back when I find it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.