1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Android User needs help.

Discussion in 'Help' started by Waukeen Flint, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Waukeen Flint

Waukeen Flint Creeper

GitHub:
    waukeenf
    So I'm pretty sure I'm slowly but surely figuring out there is no way to run this app on my phine, and achieve my end result. Now I've been profusely all over the web looking for tools helps guides or even walkthroughs and no one seems to either be asking this question correctly or we can't comprehend the lingo I honestly don't know everything but I'm not totally ignorant to the topic either. Heres what I have been searching for or asking people to help with:

Using the pmmp server app through my phone is it possible to run a server me and my friend(same household on xfinity wifi so the hotspots but its consistent so no timeouts or lagged out connections) can both play on together please help me I know I'm super noobing it right now.

2. dktapps

dktapps Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team

GitHub:
    dktapps
    There is no official Android app except the legacy one that hasn't been maintained since 2015. Whatever you're using, it's either not maintained or unofficial.

corytortoise likes this.
  3. Waukeen Flint

Waukeen Flint Creeper

GitHub:
    waukeenf
    So not official? I can't use this app? @dktapps

Attached Files:

4. dktapps

dktapps Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team

GitHub:
    dktapps
    I didn't say you can't use it, only that it's not officially supported.

5. Waukeen Flint

Waukeen Flint Creeper

GitHub:
    waukeenf
    Any help tips or advice you can offer to help me out I want to be able to run the server and play with my friend were house mates so were always playing together but not actually together cause the multiplayer is broken on mcpe or whatever the android edition currently is..

So before getting severely frustrated and gave up I actually had some success with creating a server adding to the MC server list and played on it ibcoukdnt however get anyone in with me... No matter what I did I can't invite him, the server info is the same on both phones but he can't join my world or vice versa plz help?!

6. Destroyer57

Destroyer57 Zombie

You need to configure portforward on your wifi and id prefer using a vps since running a server on your phone is not the best idea

7. Waukeen Flint

Waukeen Flint Creeper

GitHub:
    waukeenf
    Would a vpn work I have orbot available to run on the phone its already installed and I have a vpn on it too

8. Destroyer57

Destroyer57 Zombie

No vpn has nothing to do with that

9. hikingjungle

hikingjungle Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    hikingjungle
    just look up port forwarding on google for your specific router also running your server via a pc or laptop would work much better than a phone even an old laptop would work
    try this youtube video for help
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNSkW7P5-a0

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.