1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

add texture pack

Discussion in 'Development' started by Notjblus, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Notjblus

Notjblus Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    JblusItsMe
    despite many test, I can not find how to add a texture pack to my server, how to do? I try with resource-packs.yml but I still can't do it

2. Fadhel

Fadhel Witch

GitHub:
    dimbis
    convert your TexturePack to .zip archive, then move it to resource_packs folder, then type the file name at resource_packs.yml.

3. Notjblus

Notjblus Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    JblusItsMe
    [12:57:40] [Server thread/INFO]: Loading resource packs...
    [12:57:40] [Server thread/CRITICAL]: InvalidArgumentException: ""resource_stack" key should contain a list of pack names" (EXCEPTION) in "src/pocketmine/resourcepacks/ResourcePackManager" at line 79
    [12:57:41] [Server thread/DEBUG]: #0 src/pocketmine/Server(1713): pocketmine\resourcepacks\ResourcePackManager->__construct(string[59] C:\Users\jblus\OneDrive\Bureau\Extoria File\resource_packs\, object pocketmine\utils\MainLogger)
    [12:57:41] [Server thread/DEBUG]: #1 src/pocketmine/PocketMine(275): pocketmine\Server->__construct(object BaseClassLoader, object pocketmine\utils\MainLogger, string[44] C:\Users\jblus\OneDrive\Bureau\Extoria File\, string[52] C:\Users\jblus\OneDrive\Bureau\Extoria File\plugins\)
    [12:57:41] [Server thread/DEBUG]: #2 src/pocketmine/PocketMine(299): pocketmine\server()
    [12:57:41] [Server thread/DEBUG]: #3 (1): require(string[99] phar://C:/Users/jblus/OneDrive/Bureau/Extoria File/PocketMine-MP.phar/src/pocket)
    [12:57:41] [Server thread/EMERGENCY]: Une erreur irréversible s'est produite causant un crash du serveur. Création d'un rapport de crash

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
  4. Fadhel

Fadhel Witch

GitHub:
    dimbis
    show me your resource_packs.yml.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.