1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

A plugin error

Discussion in 'Facepalm' started by Defications2po, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Defications2po

Defications2po Witch

Unhandled exception executing command 'reload' in reload: syntax error, unexpected 'public' (T_PUBLIC), expecting ',' or ';'
    [mcpeplugin] > ParseError: "syntax error, unexpected 'public' (T_PUBLIC), expecting ',' or ';'" (EXCEPTION) in "/HCFCORE/src/CORE/Loader" at line 161

help me its bad

this is line 161

PHP:
      157: public $db;

158: public $prefs
    : public $authenticated;

160: public $confirmPassword;

161: public $messagetick;

162: public $tries;

2. Intyre

Intyre Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team

GitHub:
    Intyre
    Walk away from your PC, come back in 15 minutes and look at the code again. It's easy to spot!

3. Defications2po

Defications2po Witch

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhh dang how come i did not see that srry i have been coding for a while now

4. Defications2po

Defications2po Witch

well that's embarrassing

5. Defications2po

Defications2po Witch

wait what does this mean
    TypeError: "Argument 1 passed to CORE\Factions\FactionListener::__construct() must be an instance of CORE\Factions\FactionMain, instance of CORE\Loader given, called in C:\Users\Ben\Documents\PocketMine-MP\plugins\HCFCORE\src\CORE\Loader.php on line 298" (EXCEPTION) in "/HCFCORE/src/CORE/Factions/FactionListener" at line 25

6. jasonwynn10

jasonwynn10 Moderator Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    jasonwynn10
    You are passing a Loader object into a function where a FactionMain object is needed

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.