1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

1.5.0 SUPPORT & CONVERSION

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by C-GuL, Jul 17, 2018.

1. C-GuL

C-GuL Spider

GitHub:
    c-gul
    Good day everyone...

It seems to me like MCPC is not so popular anymore, so I'm switching over to MCPE for my server.
    only 2 questions I have at the moment and I was not sure where to place this post.

1. I have set up a PocketMine server and can connect to it but keeps telling me the server is out of date.
    I also noticed that only support for BE-1.4.0 is out, so...
    ...can anyone tel me when the update will be available to support BE-1.5.0,
    or what I can do in the mean time?

2. I have quite a large build of a map on MCPC.
    Is there a way to convert the map for MCPE so that I dont have to build it again.
    (I have tried 2 methods I found on the net but only one worked and messed up some sectors.)

Thx in advance...

2. MalakasPlayzMCPE

MalakasPlayzMCPE Zombie Pigman

3. C-GuL

C-GuL Spider

GitHub:
    c-gul
    Thx for the fast reply...

I will give them both a try and see what happens.

The name tag bug should not be a problem as I'm still the only one building on the map.;)

4. C-GuL

C-GuL Spider

GitHub:
    c-gul
    I found my problem with the map conversion. (i hope its the only problem and that I can fix it.)
    Some of the region files did not copy over correctly from the drive I had in my server PC.
    If I play on the map in MCPC it is all fine, but after conversion only the region with the spawn location is still there.
    I am trying to recover them now, unless there is a way to force save the map to a different location from the game or something...?

(if you could recomend a way or program to do the conversion? I'm using Fast Async World Edit)

The server it self is telling me...
    " 'php' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. "

5. MalakasPlayzMCPE

The nametag bug got fixed yesterday, head over jenkins to get a working 1.5 phar. There is no need to convert, PocketMine loads Anvil worlds. Just keep region and level.dat in the world's folder because those are not being used by PocketMine.

6. C-GuL

C-GuL Spider

GitHub:
    c-gul
    Thx for letting me know about the update...;)
    Server is working now and I can join in.

Can you please clarify witch files/folders I should copy from PC-World to PE-World?
    I copied the level.dat and region folder, then try everything from PC to PE except level.dat and region.
    Copy only level.dat and region - Could not load level "oldworld": Cannot identify format of world
    Copy of all except level.dat and region - Standard mobless world loaded.

(And when I load a new world in PE no animals spawn and the oceans don't look as nice as when I play single player, corrals and sea mobs etc.)

7. MalakasPlayzMCPE

Corrupted world(?)
    This is not supposed to work, the world got recreated probably, what you did before should work.
    PocketMine has not the aquatic update implemented... maybe a resourcepack should make this look better...

8. C-GuL

C-GuL Spider

GitHub:
    c-gul
    Thank you for all the help...

I will try MC-Edit or something like that to get the world over. otherwise I'll just have to put the ours in again.o_O

9. jasonwynn10

jasonwynn10 Moderator Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    jasonwynn10
    There is no need to convert the PC map you were using. PocketMine was modeled after Bukkit, so all you need to do is copy the world's folder from your PC to the server's worlds folder

10. LewBr

LewBr Zombie

GitHub:
    lewbr
    MC in general is not so popular anymore..

11. C-GuL

C-GuL Spider

GitHub:
    c-gul
    It seems like my old world is corrupt.:(

Dose this mean I can use my Bucket plugins in the MCPE server?:D

12. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
    Nope. Sorry.

13. MalakasPlayzMCPE

You may use a server software written in Java (I do not want to say the name because I do not want more bans :D). There is a plugin that loads Bukkit plugins, you may try it out.

jasonwynn10 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.