Jul 11, 2018
    KHAV likes this.
  2. dktapps
    dktapps
    me too thanks
    Jul 11, 2018
  3. MSG100PM
    MSG100PM
    Me 3, I hate 1.5, I deleted my win10 1.5 and installed 1.4 edited.
    And because there isn't a working pmmp phar for 1.5 yet
    Jul 11, 2018
  4. LewBr
    LewBr
    I am the only here who doesn't update the game automatically? What's the problem with 1.5??
    Jul 12, 2018
    dktapps likes this.
  5. dktapps
    dktapps
    you have to update somehow to find out it's a piece of shit... it's full of bugs that weren't there in the beta, crashes all over the place and the performance is atrocious.
    Jul 12, 2018
  6. LewBr
    LewBr
    no thanks, if it is so I prefer to stay in 1.4 same, I recommend that that you all disable the automatic update in the store to prevent things like that.

It's no big deal coming from Microsoft that destroys everything that goes hand in hand
    Jul 12, 2018
  7. dktapps
    dktapps
    I really am not sure how they made such a mess of it to be honest... the release has a ton of bugs that were not there in the 1.5.0.10 beta. Looks like they just cherry picked a bunch of things from 1.6, including bugs.
    Jul 12, 2018
    Muqsit and LewBr like this.
  8. LewBr
    LewBr
    something that Microsoft is really good at, is destroying everything, it seems that they only think about money and how it can profit for them, they never do something that works 100%, see Mojang when create Minecraft Java they did not intend to make lots of money and look how it is today, It is not for nothing that everyone says W10 crashes and all those bad things #blameMS #I_simply_wanted_to_get_this_off_my_chest
    Jul 12, 2018
    Muqsit and dktapps like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.