Comments on Profile Post by yuko fuyutsuki

1. LewBr
    LewBr
    Really? How you know that?
    Apr 10, 2018
    yuko fuyutsuki likes this.
  2. Kenn Fatt
    Kenn Fatt
    Tbh, the customers are a real idiot. Why we still touching it?
    Apr 10, 2018
  3. yuko fuyutsuki
    yuko fuyutsuki
    >> LewBr
    Bc, they has Realms.

>> Kenn
    Exactly lol
    Apr 11, 2018
  4. EdwardHamHam
    EdwardHamHam
    PC has Realms, and an offical server software. What makes you think that they won't have an offical software for bedrock edition?
    Apr 17, 2018
  5. yuko fuyutsuki
    yuko fuyutsuki
    @Edwardthedog2 No, they will have. However, the releasing order differs between JavaEd and BedrockEd.
    Since JavaEd has official server software released before Realms comes up, it has been supported so far, but in BedrockEd is the opposite.
    In addition, because Mojang (Microsoft) is satisfied with Realms, it will not be released.
    Apr 17, 2018
  6. EdwardHamHam
    EdwardHamHam
    @yuko fuyutsuki You don't know that though. There's only one way to find out- which is to wait and see.
    Apr 17, 2018
  7. LewBr
    LewBr
    Apr 17, 2018
  8. yuko fuyutsuki
    yuko fuyutsuki
    @LewBr As with JavaEd, the probability of Java will be high.
    Or C#
    Apr 18, 2018
    LewBr likes this.
  9. LewBr
    LewBr
    @yuko fuyutsuki I must immediatly learn Java, everyone is using that language now as software and why doesn't have a chance to be PHP?
    Apr 18, 2018
  10. yuko fuyutsuki
    yuko fuyutsuki
    @LewBr php is not a language suitable for server software.
    Mr.Shoghicp of Pocketmine founder originally used the current Pocketmine-MP as a packet analysis tool.
    Therefore, he would not have thought that would be server software.
    Apr 18, 2018
  11. Sandertv
    Sandertv
    They used c++ and will continue doing so
    Apr 24, 2018
    yuko fuyutsuki and EdwardHamHam like this.
  12. LewBr
    LewBr
    @Sandertv If an oficial software is released it should be writen in C++ also we need to make plugins in C++, omg it's so much software for mcbe with so many language and i don't know wich should i use, be
    cause i only know PHP, what software would be the best to build servers off pocketmine and language? Nukkit/Java? MiNet/C#?
    Apr 24, 2018
  13. LewBr
    LewBr
    in fact the only software that I see updating and solving bugs currently is pocketmine / PHP, is it going to have other software (better) than pocketmine using another language?
    Apr 24, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.